Hamburg still has seven historical advertising columns erected around 1879. The Eighth, here at the Lombardsbrücke was destroyed in 2010 in a traffic accident and later rebuilt faithfully. The listed Litfaß columns are made of a brick-walled base, rounded off by a rosette ring. The iron construction on it is covered with a green ceramic roof (green glazed beaver tail tiles) in the form of a cone and topped with the so-called "Hamburger Rose".
March 14th, 2020
Viewed 1,329 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 03/02/2024 at 11:23 AM