Colonnaden was built in 1874 as a private street by the Wex brothers, who owned a selection of properties in central Hamburg. Many of the street’s original Neo-Renaissance façades remain intact. The name ‘Colonnaden’ stems from the many columns supporting the arcades alongside the street, which give the area a luxurious Venetian flair.
March 16th, 2020
Viewed 372 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 03/18/2023 at 12:40 AM