Scenic Harlaw reservoir at the foot of the Pentland Hills, Edinburgh, Scotland. The reservoir was constructed between 1843 and 1848 to the east and downstream of Threipmuir reservoir. It was designed by civil engineer James Jardine. The work was commissioned by the Edinburgh Water Company as part of their scheme to provide water supplies to Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
December 27th, 2023
Viewed 363 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 03/02/2024 at 3:42 PM